This all-in-one video conference system delivers a 360° video camera experience and HD 1080p active speaker tracking with Skype for Business, formerly Microsoft® Lync™.
Experience HD 1080p “around-the-table” video conferencing with Skype for Business
The Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station delivers a unique HD voice and video collaboration experience in Microsoft environments.
The CX5100 provides remote participants with 1080p HD active-speaker video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation. It also adds a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room. Meetings are more productive and participants are clearly heard with Polycom’s legendary HD Voice technology, now featuring a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz.
- Reduce training costs with simple USB plug-and-play functionality that requires little or no training
- Users connect a USB cable to their laptop and use the UC client they already know—no remote required
- Lower support costs and realize a better ROI with increased room usage for collaboration
- 360° HD 1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
- Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
- 6m (20 foot) microphone pickup range
- 160 Hz – 22kHz audio processing
- Optimized for use with Skype for Business clients and Polycom MSR series
- Supports PC and Mac Skype for Business clients
- Backward compatible with Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 (720p)
- Add "around-the-table" video conferencing to Office 365 Skype for Business Online
Optional extension microphones are available. The CX5100 is a “USB only” solution. Customers who desire stand-alone SIP conference phone capability in addition to USB camera and audio connectivity should consider the CX5500.