Polycom Trio 8800 is a revolutionary conference phone offering the industry’s most advanced sound quality - making every conversation, every spoken word just that much clearer. But imagine if you could take the simplicity and reliability of a conference phone and add the capability to share rich content and see reactions in a videoconference? Now you can.
With its award-winning design, the first of its kind, Polycom Trio brings you legendary audio performance, business-class videoconferencing and a flexible content sharing solution priced right for mass deployment.
Legendary Voice Quality
- The human voice is a powerful vehicle for delivering your thoughts. Have you ever heard someone speak and you instantly knew the feeling they were trying to convey by just the inflection of their voice? Tone of a voice can instill confidence or uncertainty. With Polycom Trio we have enhanced our patented HD Voice technology even further to deliver deep, rich audio and even multi-media content playback, - the best ever.
- Even the best technology is not immune to its environment. Extraneous noises such as rustling papers, typing on a keyboard, or sirens outside a window are all too common in meetings and distracting to listeners. With Polycom's exclusive NoiseBlock™ technology, Polycom Trio automatically mutes when background noise is present giving your conversation top priority.
- Polycom Trio also extends the audio experience by making it easy for you to bring your own device (BYOD) and access your own virtual ecosystem through wired or wireless pairing for mobile phone and soft-client audio calling.
Personal Content Sharing*
- When words aren’t enough and you need to share your ideas, concepts and images visually, Polycom Trio is the only conference phone on the market with the added capability to add HD content sharing from your own device (BYOD) including your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Sometimes you just want to collaborate more effectively with people who are in the same room. Sharing content and rich media is simple-to-use in or out of a call.
- With so many ways to collaborate, sharing ideas can sometimes feel complicated. Who wants to learn yet another interface? Thankfully, Polycom Trio supports content sharing using familiar interfaces such as Skype for Business, Polycom People+Content IP (PPCIP) or Polycom RealPresence solutions with SmartPairing.
- There are times when nothing can take the place of face-to-face communication and seeing live reactions and body language. Support for a 1080p30 USB camera provides business-class video and gives you that next level of real-time engagement that is critical for effective collaboration.
- Polycom Trio leverages open, standards-based video protocols to ensure interoperability with major standard-based solutions and call control platforms
- Polycom Trio is the first Skype for Business on-prem and Office 365 Skype for Business Cloud PBX certified conference phone on the market
- Speed connection for every call and eliminate errors with the intuitively simple and vibrant 5” touchscreen
- Easily join a meeting with one-step-to-join and calendar integration and notifications
- Thoughtful touches like an illuminated mute button on each leg allows everyone to easily manage the collaboration experience
- Quick and easy to deploy – just like a phone including zero-touch provisioning and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
*Requires the Polycom Trio Visual+ accessory
Polycom Trio is the conference phone reimagined. Marrying our legendary voice quality with the additional capabilities of personal content sharing and business-class videoconferencing, Polycom Trio can be flexibly deployed anywhere, from huddle rooms to boardrooms.
- Exceptional audio capabilities including: Enhanced HD Voice and automatic elimination of non-speech background noise with Polycom’s exclusive NoiseBlock™
- 360 ° microphone coverage and up to 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Easily extend the reach with optional expansion microphones
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features (H.264 AVC, High Profile, Lync Basic SVC)
- Versatile speakerphone connectivity over USB (wired), Bluetooth, NFC (wireless) and IP using PC-based soft clients, personal contacts or joining calendared events
- One-step-to-join meeting experience through calendar integration
- Business quality videoconferencing ideal for huddle rooms and teaming environments*
- First and only Microsoft Skype for Business Certified conference phone
- Broad Open SIP call platform for interoperability with most major platforms
- The industry’s only bass reflex port in a group audio conferencing solution, preserving the ability to hear lower frequency sound and rich multi-media audio
- Tailor the configuration to suit your business needs
- Local 5-way HD Voice conference
- 5" LCD, color touch screen display, smooth, responsive and intuitive
- Secure Wi-Fi network connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Modular design provides investment protection and future application expansion
* Requires Trio Visual + accessory