On Site Maintenance
Once your new system is installed and commissioned, keeping it operating at peak performance is important. Routine systems integrity checking is a sensible precaution.
Kairavin provides a wide range of maintenance services. Our flexible approach means we can adapt our services to suit individual client’s needs and budgets. For example:
- Fixed price annual maintenance contracts include regular site visits and equipment checks. The frequency of visits and scope of maintenance is agreed in advance with the benefit of all-inclusive maintenance at a fixed annual cost.
- Ad hoc maintenance. On site support supplied on a time and materials basis, you request a visit when you want it and pay for visits, as you require them.
- Out of hours support. Visits outside normal office hours; evenings, nights or weekends can be provided either within a fixed price contract or on an ad hoc basis.
Kairavin’s services portfolio enables you to meet the business and operational imperatives for your organisation by:
- more quickly to business need for adds, moves and changes.
- Improving IT platform performance to support new real-time applications and mobile enablement
- Extending the operational life and value of older platforms.
- Providing new service capacity either off-site or via consumption-based delivery models.